Nowadays it’s very important for every business to update its website regularly. Whether it’s to update their product offering, change a few photos or graphics, when was the last time your site was updated or redesigned? Those days are gone when you can create a static website and not touch the content for a decade. In order to stay ahead of the design, development, and functionality trends, websites should be redesigned every 3-5 years. We are one of the Best Website Design Company in Udaipur. Like all other things digital, trends and user expectations are constantly changing. Your website is the portal to your business, and first impressions matter, to both your customers and your competition.
Here are 7 key reasons on why your website may need a redesign
- Mobile-friendly:-if your website is not mobile-friendly, then your ranking will likely be affected. So keep your website updated and responsive for all users. This will, in turn, improve user behavior and search engine optimization (SEO).
- Improve the Site Structure: -Sometimes the way your site is structured can affect how optimized your site is, your maintenance costs, and limitations with functionality. For example, using Divs rather than tables is considered a best practice for how sites are coded and structured.. Additionally, Divs reduce the file sizes within your website, which improves SEO and reduce load times. Tables also reduce a website’s flexibility in accepting different media and design elements, and they often limit a website’s functionality. So if your site is built in tables, rather than using Divs, then it might just be the right time for a new site.
- Outdated Code:-Outdated websites codes can slow load times. Sites that use non-optimized, non-compressed scripts will hold performance. This, in turn, encourages users to rebound to a competitor’s website. Users don’t want to wait around for your fancy image or sliding banner to load, they just need what they are looking for. Modern practices are more focused on optimization, compression, and ease of scripts.
- Analytics Performance: – it’s very important to look at your website’s Google Analytics performance. Your analytics can tell you in detail about how your website is performing. Websites that have low conversion rates will benefit from an analytics audit. To do this you have to log into your Google Analytics account and audit a user’s movement; ask yourself, where are typical users navigating to? The most common reason for high bounce rates is related to users not finding what they’re looking for fast enough. The general rule of thumb is to have the user find the content they want within 2 – 3 pages.
- Your Social Media Shares Don’t Look Good:-When you share your website on social media, the links need to look good. The link’s thumbnail should be eye-catching. The title of the link and the description should also have a useful copy that gives readers an idea of what you’re sharing is about.
- People Can’t Find What They Are Looking For:-Generally, people visit the website to find the specific information and if they did not find what they are looking for then they bounce to some other websites to find what they are actually looking for in just a couple of minutes. So you need to make your navigation easier for your business growth .if you get many calls or emails about the information that is already on the website? Then this is the reason that people are facing issues and did not get relevant information they need on your site.
If you want to update or redesign your website, then you have come to the right place as we are known for the Best Website Design Company in Rajasthan. Like advertising, your website’s design needs are bound to change with time. You should revamp your website to keep up with the changes in the external business environment and the internal changes in your business.
Call – 7230004111
Address – 6, Dore Nagar, Near Sevashram Over Bridge, Udaipur-313001, (Raj.) INDIA
Mail id – firstname.lastname@example.org